Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What if your ex said these to you?

Hari nie kebetulan Diya punya banyak masa yang tidak terisi, oleh itu semasa sedang membuat Laporan Industri, ada kehadiran pesanan dari Yan untuk mengunjungi terataknya. Jadi Diya teruslah menyorong cursor ke terataknya Yan. Lalu meninggalkan karangan Laporan Industri dan menyonsong ke halaman lain..
Ini adalah tag daripada Yan.
yoyoyo;What if your ex said these to you?yoyoyo;
1. Hi how are you?hai;
Totally fine and Thank you..

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
Maybe, but not now
3. I LOVE U..erm;
Dalam Bahasa Melayu ia bermaksud saya sukakan kamu.

4. Do u want some cookies?
Thanks, I can make it by my self. If you want, Diya can make it for you too.
:mJahat:5.Can you take me a picture?!?
Picture, Why me?

6.Help me in my homework!
Yeah, why not. But!! I just help you, not a make or do it your homework

7. Here’s my gift to you…
Thanks but, I don't need a gift.:mJahat:
8. Let’s just be textmates
Maybe another time.. I have something to do..:mStudy:9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
I think you should save your money for your future not saving it to buy me anything.. Its's more better.
:mJahat:10.Let’s sit together in the bus
Thanks a lot... sebab Diya naik motor, dan jarang naik bas..:mKipas:11. Hi baby
ooh.. that is my son, Muhd Atiq Tarique

COMELNYA DI PAGI RAYA
12. Your still cute!
oh ya.. U think...

13.I still LOVE you!
ooh ye ke..saya pun sama masih menyayangi diri saya sendiri:mBerangan:14.Can I visit your house?
Sure, tapi Diya tinggal di asrama..:mBerangan:15.Do you love me?
Diya sayangkan semua orang terutamanya keluarga.. dan bakal suami dan anak-anak untuk suatu hari nanti. Insyaallah ada rezeki.

:mLove:

Follow this instruction:
1. named 5 candidates on your list.
2. ask them to complete this tag.
3. repost on their blog
4. write the title “what if your ex said this to you”

5 person to tag: sampaikan salam

2 comments:

  1. adoiyai...
    akak kena tag lagi ker?

    huuhuhu...

    bnyk hutang TAG yg akak tak sempat nak wat

    kekkekek

    nway...thanks ya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. tag pasal ex-?
    aish....
    pure2 demam..
    ngehngeh

    ;p ;p

    ReplyDelete

say hi to me..i say hello to you toooo...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...